- Colored paper (construction paper or cardstock).
- Pencil for tracing feet
- Embellishments (shaped cut outs, crayons, markers, glitter, pom poms, etc.)
- Have children place a foot onto a piece of paper.
- Trace around their foot and cut out.
- You could have them place their other foot onto another piece of paper or simply cut out two from the first foot and use the reverse side.
- Cut two long rectangle shapes from more paper and have children glue onto their flip flops to make a strap.
- Let children decorate flip flops however they choose. Have embellishments available for them to choose from or let them draw and color using crayons.
- Flip flops can be hung on the wall for decorations, or children can wear them.
Thanks for subscribing and can you believe that it is June!!I posted this on our Facebook page, but thought I'd mention it again in our newsletter (for those of you who do not follow us on Facebook). Wait, why don't ...
Read more »
For kids, the summer season means a lot of fun in the sun and frosty summer drinks in the rising temperatures. While summer drinks can be concocted in a variety of ways, they are so easy to prepare that even ...
Read more »