- Colored paper (construction paper or cardstock).
- Pencil for tracing feet
- Embellishments (shaped cut outs, crayons, markers, glitter, pom poms, etc.)
- Have children place a foot onto a piece of paper.
- Trace around their foot and cut out.
- You could have them place their other foot onto another piece of paper or simply cut out two from the first foot and use the reverse side.
- Cut two long rectangle shapes from more paper and have children glue onto their flip flops to make a strap.
- Let children decorate flip flops however they choose. Have embellishments available for them to choose from or let them draw and color using crayons.
- Flip flops can be hung on the wall for decorations, or children can wear them.
June is here, which means Summer is ... almost here! Some may go into a panic with the thought of "What will I do with my children this Summer and how can we build lasting memories?" We at Macaroni Kid ...
Read more »
Thanks for subscribing and can you believe that it is June!!I posted this on our Facebook page, but thought I'd mention it again in our newsletter (for those of you who do not follow us on Facebook). Wait, why don't ...
Read more »