June 2, 2011
- Colored paper (construction paper or cardstock).
- Pencil for tracing feet
- Embellishments (shaped cut outs, crayons, markers, glitter, pom poms, etc.)
- Have children place a foot onto a piece of paper.
- Trace around their foot and cut out.
- You could have them place their other foot onto another piece of paper or simply cut out two from the first foot and use the reverse side.
- Cut two long rectangle shapes from more paper and have children glue onto their flip flops to make a strap.
- Let children decorate flip flops however they choose. Have embellishments available for them to choose from or let them draw and color using crayons.
- Flip flops can be hung on the wall for decorations, or children can wear them.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC